Welcome to another edition of our technical newsletter, where we’ll give you some handy transportation tips for your dispenser, useful firmware updates for mixers and shakers, explain how to use FFM Maintenance with your new SK550 1.1 shaker, reveal an ingenious aid for unloading your mixer, talk about upcoming design changes for the TM300 dispenser, and our recent ISO 9001-2015 certification.
Topics in this newsletter:
- Ergonomics and efficiency: 4-way skid for moving dispensers. Transporting, storing or unloading a heavy dispenser can be a little tricky sometimes. We’ve been listening to our customers on how to make things a little easier and have developed a new skid – or pallet – for transporting the majority of our dispensers (HA150/HA450, TM300, and the small version HP500).
- Unifying the firmware for our shakers and mixers
- FFM Maintenance for SK550 1.1
- Built-in loading ramp for mixers
- TM300 receives improved usability and safety features
- As one of the first, we are now ISO 9001-2015 certified
Read all about it right here, with helpful links and images, and please don’t hesitate to contact your local Fast & Fluid representative if you would like to find out more.
Read this newsletter in another language?
By znalezc wiecej informacji:kliknij tu.
Lesen Sie diese information auf Deutsch: Klicken Sie hier.
Pour plus d’information en français, cliques ici svp.
Klik hier om dit artikel in het Nederlands te lezen.
Per questo articolo in intaliano letture clicca qui.