We are looking for a Product manager.
Who we are?
Fast & Fluid Management is a global market leader in the supply of paint tinting equipment. We are in the middle of the digital transition, which affects our whole industry. Huge developments will take place in the coming years with the introduction of digital services and the digital adaptation of our machines. Our goal is to support our customers as much as possible by offering them the right products, services, and information. You will be crucial to our success in the role of Product Manager.
Your mission as a product manager
As a Product Manager at Fast & Fluid Management, you will be the linking pin connecting our product line strategies to the tactics needed to drive success in sales and marketing, ultimately delivering data-driven results.
You have a talent to present the value propositions of our products and solutions in a way that resonates with customers and clearly explains how we solve our buyers’ problems.
You will collaborate across our organization with local and global marketing and communications teams and product and software development teams to create and deliver innovative programs and content that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success.
This is what you do:
You’ll manage and own all the phases of the Product Management Life Cycle and you’ll contribute to and participate in setting the overall business strategic direction.
This includes the following responsibilities:
- Collect and analyze Market Insights in a structured way
- Formulate effective Product Line Strategies
- Create transparent product roadmaps
- Develop & Prioritize business cases
- Develop & Execute Go-To-Market strategy (Including launch plans marketing mix)
- Collect customer feedback about their experiences with and expectations for your products and include these in the development process
- You translate insights into useful information for all internal key stakeholders
- Develop and track key business metrics and KPI’s
- Analyze Product Line P/L.
- Manage product line phase in/out processes
- Manage complexity through 80/20 methodology
This is what the position requires – competencies
- You are future oriented and can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately.
- You empower and inspire colleagues and invite input from each stakeholder and share ownership and visibility.
- You have a good knowledge of current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting the business and organization.
- You have good communication and presentation skills that are effective both inside and outside the organization on multiple levels.
- You have a drive or results.
- Functional/Technical/Marketing skills: Has the functional (commercial and marketing) and technical (electro-mechanical products and digital services) knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Comfortable working with value propositions, customer insights and translating requirements into product & system specifications.
- You are able to make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes under tight deadlines and pressure while making sure that all key stakeholders are involved.
You have / you are:
- A degree in one of the following: Marketing, Engineering, Industrial/Chemical Technology or a minimum of five years’ experience in technical Sales & Marketing
- A good understanding of annual strategic planning, business case creation, road maps, Product Line Performance reviews, market- and competitor analysis
- Excellent networking skills on diverse levels internally and outside the company
- Strategic thinker. Able to develop clear strategies and plans then translate to specific tactical actions for the team to execute.
- Excellent communication and writing skills on various levels internally and externally, in Dutch (B2 level sufficient) and English. Extra languages would be beneficial
- A team player with a hands-on mentality, able to multitask and manage deadlines
- Bias to action – not easily frustrated
- Motivating others
- Solid analytical skills, reporting, and root cause identification
- Willing to travel
What do we offer?
- A lot of freedom and responsibility. Fast & Fluid Management is a flat, informal organization where own initiative is valued.
- An attractive salary
- 27 holidays and 13 scheduled days off.
- A pension scheme.
- A laptop and a mobile phone
Sounds like you?
Connect with Alicia Mendes, consultant Sales & Marketing at Michael Page.
Job reference: JN-122021-4549179