Fast & Fluid Management showcases cutting-edge innovations at ECS 2023Published on: 27 March 2023
Step into the future of the paint industry with unified tinting solutions
Sassenheim, Netherlands: Fast & Fluid Management is thrilled to be part of the European Coatings Show 2023, the leading exhibition for the international paint and coating industry, from 28-30 March. We will showcase our latest innovations designed to meet the market & customer needs. This edition of ECS marks a significant milestone for FFM as we globally announce Tintelligence™ — unified tinting solutions.
Tintelligence is an ecosystem of seamlessly integrated state-of-the-art tinting equipment and advanced digital applications, giving one experience enterprise-wide.
The Tintelligence advanced suite of applications enables color management and data-driven operational and business decisions, helping paint businesses enhance profitability, increase efficiency, lower TCO, and enable online ordering. Here’s a glimpse –
- Real-time sales analytics to respond faster to market trends
- One-click software or database updates (price, formula, etc) for available fleet
- Maximized fleet uptime with remote monitoring and predictive alerts
- In-built diagnostics and remote troubleshooting
- Quick resolution, increased accuracy, and minimized mistints for improved sustainability
- Enhanced in-store experiences with quick and hassle-free order fulfillment
At ECS 2023, we will also present a line-up of new innovations introduced in our current portfolio to address important market trends.
- A solution for customers to use biocide-free colorant systems in our HA180 and HA480 dispensers
- New sample dispensing pumps for the HA480 and HA680 dispensers to consistently and accurately dispense down to 0,015 ml of colorant
- New Industrial solutions customization options for the HA480 and HA680, to tint under the most demanding conditions
- The 24-canister configuration introduced in the X-PROTINT dispenser allows our customers to tint additional products at their point-of-sales with the X-PROTINT
“We couldn’t be happier to see our customers and partners in person again and share our latest product innovations that address key challenges in the industry currently. We are incredibly proud of what we have achieved with Tintelligence and are excited to showcase this at ECS 2023. Our customers will receive a hands-on experience of early versions of apps and also a sneak preview of our first-ever Tintelligence equipment at booth number 4-314,” says Ana Garcia, President of Global Dispensing, IDEX Corporation.