With lockdowns and restrictions on business activity common in many countries, many of our tinting machines are faced with a prolonged shutdown. We would like to share technical advice to guide relevant service activities helpful in managing the impact this situation has on machines.
Please find the documents available for our equipment below:
- Accutinter Start-up Procedure_2020-0609.pdf
- X-SERIES Start-up Procedure_2020_0609.pdf
- TM280 TM300 Start-up Procedure_2020_0609.pdf
- BMCW Start-up Procedure_2020-0609.pdf
- HA150 HA450 HA650 HA480 HA680 Start-up Procedure_2020_0609-1.pdf
Prolonged Shutdown Procedures:
- 2020-0609-Accutinter Prolonged shutdown Procedure.pdf
- X-Series Shutdown Procedure_2020_0609-1.pdf
- TM280 TM300 Shutdown Procedure_2020_0609-1.pdf
- 2020-0609-BMCW Prolonged shutdown Procedure.pdf
- Harbil Shutdown Procedure_2020_0609.pdf
If any issues, please consult with your product supplier or service contact.