X-PROTINT® automatic paint dispenser
- Increase in speed
- Reliable steel structure
- Clever operator and serviceability solutions
The X-PROTINT ® has been developed with a robust steel-armoured design, is user-friendly and easy to maintain, with a low TCO. Expect dramatic increase in speed with the Fast & Fluid proven piston pump technology. Performance meets reliability with the bigger brother of the X-SMART. The all-round solution. Today and tomorrow.
- 16 canisters (12*2.3 l + 4*4.6 l)
- Piston pump technology
- Flow rate 0.5 l/min
- 0.077 ml smallest dispense
- Bi-directional turntable
- Airtight nozzle closure & tubeless design
- Elegant & robust
- Front refilling
- Easy can shelf
- Universal and water based colorants
- Solvent optional
- HWD 123x82x87cm
With colorant legislation rapidly changing, the X-PROTINT ® has been made future proof. The new and improved canister – together with the proven X-SMART piston pump design – ensure your colorants won’t dry out and guarantee consistent colorant quality.
To give you a better insight please watch the animation of the piston pump.
Dramatic increase in speed
With the X-PROTINT®, waiting times during peak hours are history. The bigger pump, together with the bi-directional and faster turntable, make the X-PROTINT® twice as fast as the X-SMART and the TM300.
See it yourself in the dispense speed comparison movie of the X-PROTINT vs TM300.
- Automatic sequential
- X-PROTINT® Solvent based, water based, universal
- Up to 16 canisters
- Material: Polymeric (POM)
- Size: 2.3/4.6 l
- Piston pump
- Size: 43 ml
- Flow rate: 0.5 l/min
- Min dispense: 0.077 ml (1/384 fl. oz.)
- Nozzle diameter: 4 mm
- Polymeric needle valve
- Seals material: Teflon & Viton
- Speedset NA
- Copied calibration - No recalibration required
- Air tight - Integrated nozzle closures
- Nozzle cleaning system: Passive brush
- Manual shelf
- Dimensions: 41 x 35 cm (W x D)
- Min Loading height: 25 cm
- Max. can height: 41 cm (50 cm no shelf)
- Optical can sensor
Dimension & weight
- HWD 123 x 82 x 87 cm
- Filling height: 115 cm
- Packaging HWD 142 x 98 x 98 cm
- Weight net/gros: 128 kg
Power supply & safety
- 110V +/- 10%, 50Hz/60Hz (separate machine code)
230V +/- 10%, 50Hz/60Hz
- CE Certificate
- Pisma Pro, Solvent version
No accessories available
This product goes well with
Fast & Fluid News
Technical Insights (December 2018)8 January 2019
To help you prepare for 2019, new firmware releases are available for the X-PROTINT and HA480/680 dispensers, and for the SK550 1.1 shaker.
Heating kit option for HA150 and X-PROTINT17 December 2018
The heating kit option for the HA150 dispenser has been redesigned to enable easier installation.
Technical Insights (November 2018)20 November 2018
This edition of Technical Insights is entirely dedicated to dispensers.
My Fast & Fluid
My Fast & Fluid enables you to control your own color systems, dispenser configurations and licenses for PrismaPro and the Dispense Driver (IDD). And you can download the software you need! No account yet? Contact us so we can set one up for you.